TAMPON AND METHOD OF MAKING
- Application ID: EP15745050
- Status: █ EXAMINATION REQUESTED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Procter & Gamble Service GmbH is specialized in A61. Procter & Gamble Service GmbH is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 18.07.2014 - Priority Date (US 201462026092P)
- 21.01.2016 - Publication A1 (WO2016011330)
- 24.05.2017 - Publication A1 (EP3169291)