ACTIVE IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL DEVICE FOR CO-APPLICATION OF CARDIAC AND PERIPHERAL THERAPIES, PROVIDED WITH MEANS FOR DETECTION AND AUTOMATIC COUPLING OF PROBES
- Application ID: EP15191379
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Bardehle Pagenberg Partnerschaft mbB is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 19.11.2014 - Priority Date (FR 20140061188)
- 25.05.2016 - Publication A1 (EP3023122)
- 09.01.2019 - Publication B1 (EP3023122)