NEW TISSUE COMPENSATOR THICKNESS VISUALIZATION AND MODIFICATION TOOL FOR USE IN RADIATION TREATMENT PLANNING
- Application ID: EP14729446
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Philips International B.V. is specialized in A61. Philips International B.V. is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 22.05.2013 - Priority Date (US 201361826171P)
- 27.11.2014 - Publication A1 (WO2014188308)
- 30.03.2016 - Publication A1 (EP2999519)
- 11.07.2018 - Publication B1 (EP2999519)