Systems and methods for control of engine NOx emissions using liquid and dry reductant sources
- Application ID: EP14190284
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class F01 (MACHINES OR ENGINES IN GENERAL; ENGINE PLANTS IN GENERAL; STEAM ENGINES). Marks & Clerk is specialised in F01 (MACHINES OR ENGINES IN GENERAL; ENGINE PLANTS IN GENERAL; STEAM ENGINES). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 28.10.2013 - Priority Date (US 201314064591)
- 29.04.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2865860)
- 04.10.2017 - Publication B1 (EP2865860)