Hair colouring methods and kits thereof.
- Application ID: EP14181704
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Procter & Gamble Service GmbH is specialized in A61. Procter & Gamble Manufacturing GmbH, Procter & Gamble Service GmbH, Procter & Gamble Service GmbH is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 23.08.2013 - Priority Date (EP 20130181444)
- 10.06.2015 - Publication A2 (EP2881145)
- 15.07.2015 - Publication A3 (EP2881145)