User interface device providing improved load distribution functionality
- Application ID: EP14179466
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Philips Intellectual Property & Standards and Philips International B.V. are specialized in A61. Philips International B.V., Philips Intellectual Property & Standards is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 30.06.2011 - Priority Date (US 201161502961P)
- 03.12.2014 - Publication A2 (EP2808050)
- 20.05.2015 - Publication A3 (EP2808050)