LPA2 RECEPTOR-SPECIFIC BENZOIC ACID DERIVATIVES
- Application ID: EP13833220
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Fry Heath & Spence LLP is specialized in A61. Fry Heath & Spence LLP, Dehns Ltd is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 27.08.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261693731P)
- 06.03.2014 - Publication A1 (WO2014036038)
- 01.07.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2887939)