ASCORBIC ACID-ELUTING IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL DEVICES, SYSTEMS, AND RELATED METHODS
- Application ID: EP13827790
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Rouse IP Limited is specialized in A61. Marks & Clerk LLP, Rouse IP Limited is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 06.08.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261679958P)
- 13.02.2014 - Publication A1 (WO2014025526)
- 10.06.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2879616)