METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS USEFUL FOR TREATING DISEASES INVOLVING BCL-2 FAMILY PROTEINS WITH QUINOLINE DERIVATIVES
- Application ID: EP13806664
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Grund Intellectual Property Group is specialized in A61. Grund Intellectual Property Group is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 20.06.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261662084P)
- 27.12.2013 - Publication A2 (WO2013192423)
- 29.04.2015 - Publication A2 (EP2863920)