METHOD OF DESIGNING PRIMERS, METHOD OF DETECTING SINGLE NUCLEOTIDE POLYMORPHISMS (SNPS), METHOD OF DISTINGUISHING SNPS, AND RELATED PRIMERS, DETECTABLE OLIGONUCLEOTIDES, AND KITS
- Application ID: EP13798093
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This patent has the IPC class C12 (BIOCHEMISTRY; BEER; SPIRITS; WINE; VINEGAR; MICROBIOLOGY; ENZYMOLOGY; MUTATION OR GENETIC ENGINEERING) Mathys & Squire LLP is specialized in C12. Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 29.05.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261652827P)
- 05.12.2013 - Publication A2 (WO2013181125)
- 08.04.2015 - Publication A2 (EP2855708)