A GIRTH DEVICE AND METHOD FOR CONTROLLING URINARY INCONTINENCE
- Application ID: EP13773865
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Harrison IP Limited is specialized in A61. Harrison IP Limited is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 12.08.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261682262P)
- 20.02.2014 - Publication A1 (WO2014027344)
- 17.06.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2882371)