DEVICES AND METHODS FOR TREATING AN ANEURYSM
- Application ID: EP13773098
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Olswang, Olswang, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 06.04.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261621434P)
- 10.10.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013152327)
- 11.02.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2833837)