DEVICES, SYSTEMS, AND METHODS FOR TREATING CIRCADIAN RHYTHM DISORDERS
- Application ID: EP13759932
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Gill Jennings & Every LLP is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 28.08.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261693946P)
- 06.03.2014 - Publication A1 (WO2014035966)
- 08.07.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2890450)