VARIANTS OF PROTHYMOSIN ALPHA AND METHODS OF USING SAME
- Application ID: EP13755552
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Carpmaels & Ransford LLP and Bianchetti Bracco Minoja Srl are specialized in A61. Carpmaels & Ransford LLP, Bianchetti Bracco Minoja Srl is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 02.03.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261606193P)
- 06.09.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013131032)
- 07.01.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2819686)