PSMA AS A BIOMARKER FOR ANDROGEN ACTIVITY IN PROSTATE CANCER
- Application ID: EP13754565
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Marks & Clerk, Marks & Clerk is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 28.02.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261604039P)
- 06.09.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013130177)
- 07.01.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2819704)