STENT HAVING AT LEAST ONE CONNECTING MEMBER CONFIGURED TO CONTROLLABLY SEVER IN VIVO
- Application ID: EP13751579
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Cleveland Scott York is specialized in A61. Cleveland Scott York is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 23.02.2012 - Priority Date (US 201213403793)
- 29.08.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013126708)
- 31.12.2014 - Publication A1 (EP2816971)