METHOD FOR RELATIVE QUANTIFICATION OF NUCLEIC ACID SEQUENCE, EXPRESSION, OR COPY CHANGES, USING COMBINED NUCLEASE, LIGATION, AND POLYMERASE REACTIONS
- Application ID: EP13749841
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class C12 (BIOCHEMISTRY; BEER; SPIRITS; WINE; VINEGAR; MICROBIOLOGY; ENZYMOLOGY; MUTATION OR GENETIC ENGINEERING). Potter Clarkson LLP is specialized in C12. Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 14.02.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261598343P)
- 22.08.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013123220)
- 24.12.2014 - Publication A1 (EP2814986)
- 25.10.2017 - Publication B1 (EP2814986)