ENDODONTIC INSTRUMENT FOR DRILLING ROOT CANALS
- Application ID: EP13744417
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Cabinet Nithardt is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 26.06.2012 - Priority Date (CH 20120089812)
- 03.01.2014 - Publication A1 (WO2014000116)
- 29.04.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2863829)