PATIENT INTERFACE DEVICE INCLUDING DEFORMABLE NASAL PRONG
- Application ID: EP13735067
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Philips International B.V. is specialized in A61. Philips International B.V. is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 10.05.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261645215P)
- 14.11.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013168134)
- 18.03.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2846862)
- 25.10.2017 - Publication B1 (EP2846862)