USE OF SECONDARY METRICS IN NECK SUCTION THERAPY
- Application ID: EP13734846
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Philips International B.V. is specialized in A61. Philips International B.V. is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 01.06.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261654109P)
- 05.12.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013179176)
- 08.04.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2854725)