METHOD FOR DRY-DOCKING A FLOATING UNIT
- Application ID: EP13734481
- Status: █ PATENT GRANTED
This EP application has the IPC class B63 (SHIPS OR OTHER WATERBORNE VESSELS; RELATED EQUIPMENT). Marks & Clerk is specialised in B63 (SHIPS OR OTHER WATERBORNE VESSELS; RELATED EQUIPMENT). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 28.04.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261639915P)
- 31.10.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013160768)
- 04.03.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2841334)
- 05.10.2016 - Publication B1 (EP2841334)