MODULAR INTRAOCULAR LENS DESIGNS AND METHODS
- Application ID: EP13704513
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Cabinet Beau de Loménie (CBDL) is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 24.01.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261589981P)
- 01.08.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013112589)
- 03.12.2014 - Publication A1 (EP2806828)