Processing of sulfate and/or sulfide-rich waste using CO2-enriched gases to sequester CO2, reduce environmental impacts including acid rock drainage, and produce valuable reaction products
- Application ID: EP13191474
- Status: █ EXAMINATION REQUESTED
This EP application has the IPC class B09 (DISPOSAL OF SOLID WASTE; RECLAMATION OF CONTAMINATED SOIL). Keltie LLP is specialised in B09 (DISPOSAL OF SOLID WASTE; RECLAMATION OF CONTAMINATED SOIL). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 02.11.2012 - Priority Date (US 201261722053P)
- 07.05.2014 - Publication A2 (EP2727661)
- 16.12.2015 - Publication A3 (EP2727661)