ARTERIAL AND VENOUS ANCHOR DEVICES FORMING AN ANASTOMOTIC CONNECTOR AND SYSTEM FOR DELIVERY
- Application ID: EP12878743
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Reddie & Grose LLP is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 15.06.2012 - Priority Date (WO 2012US42639)
- 19.12.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013187927)
- 22.04.2015 - Publication A1 (EP2861182)