TREATMENT OF COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT OF HUNTER SYNDROME BY INTRATHECAL DELIVERY OF IDURONATE-2-SULFATASE
- Application ID: EP12860231
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Carpmaels & Ransford LLP is specialized in A61. Carpmaels & Ransford LLP is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 23.12.2011 - Priority Date (US 201161580027P)
- 27.06.2013 - Publication A2 (WO2013096912)
- 29.10.2014 - Publication A2 (EP2793933)