ATHERECTOMY APPARATUS, SYSTEMS AND METHODS
- Application ID: EP12840013
- Status: █ EXAMINATION IN PROGRESS
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Potter Clarkson LLP and Philips Intellectual Property & Standards are specialized in A61. Philips Intellectual Property & Standards is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 13.10.2011 - Priority Date (US 201161546888P)
- 18.04.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013056262)
- 20.08.2014 - Publication A1 (EP2765930)