SYSTEMS FOR AND METHODS OF FUSING A SACROILIAC JOINT
- Application ID: EP12834000
- Status: █ GRANT OF PATENT INTENDED
This EP application has the IPC class A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Marks & Clerk is specialised in A61 (MEDICAL OR VETERINARY SCIENCE; HYGIENE). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 19.09.2011 - Priority Date (US 201113236411)
- 28.03.2013 - Publication A2 (WO2013043584)
- 30.07.2014 - Publication A2 (EP2758002)