ASEP+D METHOD: IDENTIFYING ANOMALOUS AREAS OF THE EARTH'S LOWER CRUST
- Application ID: EP12812559
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class G01 (MEASURING; TESTING). Marks & Clerk is specialized in G01. Marks & Clerk is specialised in G01 (MEASURING; TESTING). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 15.12.2011 - Priority Date (GB 20110021603)
- 20.06.2013 - Publication A1 (WO2013087881)
- 22.10.2014 - Publication A1 (EP2791713)
- 23.05.2018 - Publication B1 (EP2791713)