DEVICE FOR RECTIFYING A THREE-PHASE ALTERNATING VOLTAGE
- Application ID: EP07703907
- Status: █ The patent has been granted
This EP application has the IPC class H02 (GENERATION, CONVERSION, OR DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRIC POWER). Marks & Clerk is specialised in H02 (GENERATION, CONVERSION, OR DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRIC POWER). Here you find a list of all patent agent firms which are specialized in this IPC class. For a similar patent, they might be a good choice.
- 16.01.2006 - Priority Date (FR 20060000376)
- 19.07.2007 - Publication A2 (WO2007080195)
- 01.10.2008 - Publication A2 (EP1974451)
- 04.10.2017 - Publication B1 (EP1974451)