It all started in 1935 when the Sorbonne educated Boriss Bojinov opened up a one-man law practice. Soon after the business grew to become one of the better known law firms in North Bulgaria in the field of Corporate and Civil Law.
The company was nationalized in 1944. Fifty years later in 1994 the Bojinov Law Office was re-opened by the son of the original founder Bojidar Bojinov. Due to his huge expertise in the field of Intellectual Property the company quickly attracted diverse portfolio of clients.